Space Mayhem 3048
Space Mayhem 3048 is a physics based game where your goal is to destroy a whole solar system using your spaceship. The ship's controller, cannon's joint, bullets, planets gravity and explosions are entirely physics based.
This short non-commercial game has been made as a prototype project for the Physics Programming exam during the Master in Game Development @ Università degli Studi di Verona. For the scope of this project, I've used external audio and graphic assets.
- Goal: destroy all the planets in the solar system
- How to destroy planets: throw them against the sun or throw them against each other
- How to grab planets: shoot and destroy all the moons around it
- Concept and design of the game
- Coding of game logic and game mechanics
- Tweaking of lights, assets materials and post-processing effects
Platform: Web, Windows PC
Team size: 1
- W: forward thrusters
- S: backward thrusters
- A: strafe left
- D: strafe right
- Q: roll left
- E: roll right
- F: shoot
- LMB: attract planet
- RMB: push planet
- Scroll Wheel: change cannon direction
- Team size: 1
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.